Friday 7 September 2012

Introduction to A2 Media

When I had been introduced to what our coursework would be for this year, I was pleased with the outcome. The reason for this was because I found our brief options very enjoyable and really like how we have a wide option to choose from. The set brief number 5 caught my eye the most as I am a big fan of soap operas! I also find that is very creative and it will help me gain new or better skills which be editing and filming. This suits me due to the fact I am a creative person. The breif is A promotion package for a new soap opera, to include a TV trailer, together with two of the following three options which are.. A listings magazine front cover featuring the new soap, two hyperlinked webpages for the soap's website and a poster for the soap. I have decided to work in a pair as I feel I wouldn't be able to handle all the work by myself and Hannah and I work well together and know how to communicate sensible together. The two options we have decided to create are:
- A listings magazine front cover featuring the new soap
- A poster for the soap

We have decided to start by doing a lot of research on how to present our new soap opera and how to create a listings magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment