Tuesday 15 November 2011

My research anayisis on music magazines

To get some ideas for my music magazine, I have done a lot of research! I have researched normal magazine covers just to see what most audience like and what magazines generally look like. I have research music magazines to see what they are layed out like also. I have researched many different genres to see what the differences are between them. I figured that many music magazines are quite simple becayse of the pictures being over the top.




I like this magzine cover because it is well colour co-ordinated and simple. I think that simple magazines look good because they look more professional. The bright pink used goes well with the black and blue added. The front cover has made it obvious to the audience what the magazine is actually about, and has made this clear. The audience to this magazine I think are teens, but can also go up to the age of about 19. Of course this magazine appeals to Rihanna fans also.










I like the way this magazine is laid out. The reason for this is because I like the way the fonts are laid out. The title of the magazine is very bold because of the colour red. The celebrity used makes the magazine appeal to a younger audience because of the age of the artist. This issue will also be popular for girls because of who the artist is. This is also obvious because of the way the magazine cover is presented (the kiss marks.) There are bold subtitles used which shows what the magazine involves. Underneath the subtitles they have used rhetorical questions which will also appeal to the lovers of this magazine. It also looks professional because of it being simple.









This magazine is very unique. There are not many magazine that look like this. They have used a variety of artists which indicates interest. They haven't included much writing or subtitles on the magazine because of the image itself. I think that if anymore were added, it wouldn't make the magazine look as good. The title used is big and bold and really suits the picture. I think the audience age is a variety, especially for this magazine as it includes a mixture of different artists.












This magazine cover stands out a lot. Magazines which stand out like this and have a lot of use of bright colours, really draws readers in. The colours that are used, are the reason for the magazine standing out because the colours clash. Because the magazine involves a lot, just by the colours and image used, there isn't much text because then otherwise the magazine may look over the top and won't be as interesting. I would say this magazine has its own way of being unique, as they have taken a normal photograph, and just added their own graphics. This makes the magazine creative, and this is why I think the magazine is quite unique. The audience for this magazine I believe are females. I think this because of the colours and the artist themselves. Even though boys can also relate to Lady Gaga, I just this magazine is purposely created for females. The audience for this magazine I think are teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment