Sunday 13 November 2011

My Contents Page!



This is my finished contents page. The design I wanted was to make sure you could see the text clearly enough, but also see the image I have as the background. The contents page hasn't really turned out the way I wanted it to. I wanted to add a image I took myself but all my pictures wouldn't look right because of the front cover. My contents page doesn't match my front cover which I didn't like. My magazine is an October issue, so I wanted to have a halloween theme. My front cover I thought was an success with that, but my contents page wasn't. To make my contents page match the theme a little bit, I tried to get a font for the title which has an halloween affect to it. On the other hand, in most magazines, they only have a theme on the front cover then the rest of the magazine normal and not following the theme of the front cover. I used dafont for my 'Contents' title, and normal text on photoshop for 'October.' The image I have used demonstrates that this magazine is a music magazine. The pages I have created includes everything to do with music in Chew Valley and also includes quizzes and competitions. I would have made this contents page a lot better if I had put more thought into it and done a lot more research. Now that I have finished it, I have thought of 100 more ideas. That will be my target for next time. Overall, I believe I achieved this quite well as contents pages are always simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment