Monday 31 October 2011

My final front cover!




I really like how my final front cover came out like. I think it is very eye catching and really draws the readers in. I had to make sure I was thinking of the audience whilst designing it as the magazine anyway isn't for everyone. My target audience are from ages 14-18, which are into rock music. I've tried to follow the theme correctly which was halloween as it is an October issue. But without making it too much to do with halloween, I had to stick to the rock theme also. The colours I have used indicated this well I think, and have stuck with simple colours like most rock music magazines have done. I found this out within my research. The white font I used was to make the dull colours black and red to stand out more. This also makes the magazine more interesting. Kerrang magazine indicates this well. I only used one image so I don't over crowd the front cover as I don't think the magazine will look as professional if I used more than one image. My weaknesses throughout making this front cover was making sure I stick to the theme, and to think about my target audience. My strengths I feel were my designing, as by being insprired by other rock magazines, I thought I presented the designing well, and thought I had shown that I had really thought about it. I think the graphics (blood) shown this too.





























No comments:

Post a Comment