Monday 31 October 2011

Horror Front Covers

I thought I would do some research on actual horror front covers too. This helped me get some ideas on how to present my front cover so that it looks quite horrifying and is really obvious to readers that this issue is for halloween.


Adding blood on a magazine or adding it to a person is a very obvious symbol for horror. Blood has a meaning to it which I see as pain and evil. On halloween devils are red, so I feel this would be a very good mix for my magazine cover.


I love the title of this magazine on the right. I love how it implies a real horror name. And just automatically indicates some sort of horror film! The magazine is for horror films and they have used a really good picture for the front cover. The picture itself is showing what all the films are about which are getting advertised inside the magazine.

































No comments:

Post a Comment